On this episode, we chat about getting help from others. Topics covered include:
- The difference between collaboration and asking for help;
- When we should ask for help at work and at home;
- Getting help through asking for feedback;
- How to get good feedback from others;
- How exactly to ask for help;
- The power of anticipating obstacles ahead of time;
- Outsourcing getting help;
- The importance of respecting the time of others; and
- How great it feels to help others.
Link mentioned in this episode:
- Honey, I Swept the Floor! via The New York Times
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!