On this episode, I chat with Gloria Mark, the author of the new book Attention Span. Topics covered include:
- The benefits of managing our attention deliberately;
- Why (and whether) we lose control of our behavior using our devices;
- What makes email so damn stressful;
- The “attention traps” we fall into;
- How rote tasks are actually good for us and replenish our energy;
- The countless factors that influence our attention;
- How we all have different preferences when it comes to multitasking.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Book: Attention Span
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!