If you subscribe my podcast, today you’ll notice a new show name (and artwork!) land in your podcast player:
(If you’re not subscribed yet, here are links to do so! Of course, if podcasts aren’t your thing, zero pressure.)
Since the launch of the previous show, Becoming Better, we’ve kind of outgrown the name. The old title felt a tad self-helpy—and the new one feels right at home.
Hope you enjoy the fresh coat of paint! If you’re looking to dabble, the back-catalog of episodes is a great place to dive into. Around half of the episodes feature an interview; the other half feature my co-host (and wife!) and I chatting about productivity, how we structure our lives, and the science of betterment.
Here are a few of our conversations on:
- Our favorite productivity books
- Tactics for working from home
- Our favorite productivity rituals
- Our favorite productivity habits: Part 1 and Part 2
- Deciding what to put into your mind
And a few of our favorite interviews with authors about their books, including with:
- Cal Newport: On Digital Minimalism, and A World Without Email
- David Allen: On Getting Things Done
- James Clear: On Atomic Habits
- Oliver Burkeman: On Four Thousand Weeks
- Laura Vanderkam: On Off the Clock
- Cait Flanders: On The Year of Less
- Neil Pasricha: On You Are Awesome
- Michael Greger: On How Not to Diet
- Henry Emmons: On The Chemistry of Calm
- Kelly McGonigal: On The Upside of Stress
.. and more.
Hope you enjoy, and have a nice week!