On this episode, we chat about how the best productivity advice helps us live in a way that’s more true to what we value. Topics covered include:
- The assumptions embedded within traditional productivity advice;
- Values-based productivity;
- The ickyness of hustle culture;
- The addictive nature of achievement;
- The difficulty of determining our primary values;
- The 10 primary values;
- How to reflect on what your deeper values are.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Book: Why We Love
- Article: There are just 10 basic values
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!