On this episode, we chat about our favorite writing tips—including the ones we use every day. Topics covered include:
- How writing triggers procrastination;
- Giving yourself permission to not write well;
- How to track writing progress throughout long projects;
- The power of outlining (including when you don’t want to);
- Where “writer’s block” comes from;
- How great writing can be contagious (and how to take advantage of this).
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Book: How to Calm Your Mind
- Book: On Writing, by Stephen King
- Book: The Elements of Style, by William Strunk Jr. and E. B. White
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!