On this episode, we chat about chore credits, our system for getting more chores done at home. Topics covered include:
- How different couples split the chore burden;
- Chores and conflict;
- The value of keeping on top of chore tracking;
- The chore tracking sheet we designed.
Here’s a link to a blank version of the chore tracking template if you want to try it on for size!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Get Signed book
- Studies and research mentioned:
- The Relationship Between Conflict Topics and Romantic Relationship Dynamics
- For American couples, gender gaps in sharing household responsibilities persist amid pandemic
- Statistics Canada: National No Housework Day
- The Gottman Institute: 4 Typical Solvable Relationship Problems
- Gender Inequality in Household Chores and Work-Family Conflict
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!