Estimated Reading Time: 53 seconds.
One of the parts of this project which I love the most is posting stats on exactly how well I’m doing – how many hours I”m putting into the project, as well as how many words I write and how many pages I read.
I’ve been posting those figures for a while on the stats page, but lately the page has been looking a little long in the tooth.
Today I posted a brand new stats page with 5 major changes!!
- Graphs are now organized by the week, so they’re much easier to interpret. (I put together a comparison shot of that below.)
- New stat added: Daily work log
- New stat added: Wakeup time
- Graph removed: Body composition (I’m going to be redoing this graph for my body composition productivity experiment later this month)
- ‘Summary Stats’ now includes averages in addition to totals
Major thanks to Ardyn for helping me code the graphs. She’s so unbelievably talented with this stuff, it’s crazy. There’s no way I could have designed and coded the new graphs myself. Thanks Ardyn!