On this episode, we welcome Laura Vanderkam back on the podcast to chat about her new book, Tranquility by Tuesday. Topics covered include:
- The three categories to use to plan your days and your life;
- Why we should plan our weeks on Friday afternoon;
- Laura’s daily planner of choice;
- How doing something three times a week makes it a habit;
- How carving out more white space can make us more productive;
- How to get more out of our leisure time;
- How to introduce more novelty into our days to slow down the passage of time.
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!